1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CLUTCH~ONE the Newbie...

Discussion in 'Introductions - Come say Hi !' started by CLUTCHONE, Apr 28, 2006.

1. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Hello all Today is my first day here at JDM Chat, So Let me Introduce My Self My Name is John, Im a Southern California Resident in Riverside, Ca. I have been In the JDM Culture since 1992 but I didnt really start with cars I started with Japanese Anime as a child I was always Intrigued by the Story Lines.
    My father is in the Military so I had the chance to visit Okinawa for a couple of months on summer vacation, I was really addicted then as I Learned more about the JDM CULTURE...

My First Car was a Black 1994 Prelude I got for my graduation in 1995, most of my friends had Intergras or Civics (all the chicks wanted Delsols) so I stuck out like a sore thumb and there wasnt many mods for my car so I left It stock not many Mods but some nice stock alloy Rims I lowered it thats about it, I really didnt have the cash to do anything extreme but I took very good care of it washed it twice a week kept the Interior clean etc...

5 cars later (1-nissan 1-mitsu 3-hondas) I got my year 2001 tax return from driving trucks across country and I had to have a 1992 Honda Civic VX searched the net for 3 months and found one in a nice Tahation Green, at the time the motor was a 1.5 VX block w/ a 1.6 head fully built, I loved It but I always wanted more Power so 2 years later I saved enough money for a Prelude motor, It was nice while it lasted until I cracked the block in 2004 then I had to get another block so I chose a H23 Block, the 1.5/1.6 I still had in my dads garages so I put that back in while I worked on getting a H22sh head to mate with the H23 I wanted the Motor fully Built before I drop it in so Im taking my time with it Im not in a rush cause I study for the best Quality part before I buy It and my Sohc is holding up fine...

Feb 8 2006 Im in Ontario, Ca. going to work and I see a speed bump In the middle of the street the size of the small boat so I slow down to take it at a angle and out of nowhere a Lifted F150 slams Into me from behind all along side of my Civic Hatch I got damage from my Driver side rear Quater Panel all the way to my Driverside front fender, His Insurance Company State Farm says the car is Totaled because the Damage is more than the Cars Blue book so Im taking him to Court I got a Lawyer and a Chiropracter I have to see everyday...

Im sorry I dont have any recent Pics of my Car but I will update soon Im in the Process of Rebuilding again but this time ever better than before...:)

Thankyou,

John

2. jdm_ej2

jdm_ej2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Damn that sucks dude. But it's good to see you're coming back stronger:) . People drive like crap these days. Is the guy's insurance company giving you anything?

3. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    State Farm

State Farm gave me close to $3,000 the amount of the cars worth, but the damage estimate is $4,000. because the damage completely covers the driver side (Rear Quarter Panel/ Door Skin/ Fender) and since there is no frame damage I decided to salvage the Title at the DMV and continue to Build...:)

4. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    damn john, i didnt know about that damage! :(

-k

5. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Ok I got Pic + Video

I got a Old Pic Of my ride without Damage and Last Night I went on Google Video and Searched "JDM" and Found a Video of my Car that I Loaded Last Year... So Click the Old Pic Below and Dont Flame me Too Hard cause the EH2 Looks Nothing Like That Now... :poke:

ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a274_CLUTCH_ONE_familycar179.jpg (Linked)
    ai13.photobucket.com_albums_a274_CLUTCH_ONE_familycar179.jpg

6. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    you really need new pics clutchone :p

7. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ~Video~ My EH2 Damage

Here is the Damage Pics I Promised w/ small Video Please Click the Pic Below...

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b120_JDMUNIVERSECARS_EH2Damage1.jpg (Linked)
    ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b120_JDMUNIVERSECARS_EH2Damage1.jpg

8. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Two More Pics...

Here are two more Pics of the Damage~

*Please Excuse the Quality of the Pics and Video it was taken by a Friends Black Razor~

The Lifted F-150 Ripped a Hole through my Fiberglass Fender with the Clip of its Rear Bumper... :(
    ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b120_JDMUNIVERSECARS_EH2Damage.jpg

The Damage is Completely along my WHOLE DRIVER SIDE~ awww.clicksmilies.com_s0105_spezial_Fool_bur2.gif

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b120_JDMUNIVERSECARS_EH2Damage2.jpg
    ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b120_JDMUNIVERSECARS_EH2Damage.jpg awww.clicksmilies.com_s0105_spezial_Fool_bur2.gif ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b120_JDMUNIVERSECARS_EH2Damage2.jpg

9. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    damn that hurts john. :(