1. JDM CHAT FOR SALE....!

The forum has been pretty inactive for sometime, when we took control of the site we had all good intentions on reviving and making something of it but unfortunately due to other business commitments we are looking to sell the site. We are looking for $x,xxx offers and will provide full support as long as is needed for the new owner. Get in touch via the contact form if you have any questions.

----->Del Sol SiR EG2 -Lower Bumper Fog Lights & More<----RARE!!!

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by jappychan, Dec 7, 2008.

1. My Personal For Sale List. I am not a store or company. I purchased these items from overseas EDM and JDM sellers. For Pictures of these items go to http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/948880047.html

~SiR JDM DEL SOL Stanley Lower Bumper Fog Lights **RARE** -$450

__________________________________________________ __________________________

~JDM Honda OEM Power Bumper/Parking Pole. It is in Good condition and 100% working condition. The Pole moves up and down smoothly and lights works as well. - $250

~JDM HONDA BUMPER/PARKING POLE SWITCH - $45

~JDM Honda Del Sol Inner Door Handles Map Reading Lights SiR (right and left door handle/lock rods/actuators are included. The JDM wire door actuators as they kink around the map lights) - $200

~JDM Trans Top Switch -$120

~JDM Rear Plate Panel with Fog Light -$250

~JDM Rear Plate Fillers and lights -$200

~JDM Rear Tail Lights -$200

~JDM Stanley Side Markers with templates -$60

~I Heart My Honda Decals Stickers - $5

~Del Sol Instrument Panel/Cluster with Blue Injen Carbon Inserts Complete -$50

~All items are OBO.

jappyricer@hotmail.com or electronics_today@yahoo.com or 858-829-9463<p>
  2. Instrument Cluster is SOLD