1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

detailers heaven!

Discussion in 'Exterior and Detailing' started by Deibidosan, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I stumbled across this site looking for a new buffer. I'm very happily surprised at the huge selection of products they carry! I'm the guy that buys almost everything from different companys. Because i like the way different products work. But with this site, they have almost everything i use on one site!(except for the japanese products of course) Let me know what you guys think! Maybe you knew about it. Finding thist site even sparked a detaling tutorial idea! :D

http://www.autogeek.net/

2. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Bump

Thanks for the Link Some of that stuff is Really Hard to Find I had to get the Card Out... :googly:

3. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    im wanting to get a can of Surluster. its what the vip guys use. its like $58 for the good one though. :ermm:

4. low_fast_1

low_fast_1 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks 4 da link

5. EliteJDM760

EliteJDM760 New Member

Start a Conversation
    thanks for the link theres some stuff i have not been able to find for along time cause thats what i do i detail cars and do cars for hot import nights when they come to so cal

6. low_fast_1

low_fast_1 New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah you guys are lucky this year the also hooked up with NOPI and they will not even hit Texas that sucks lol I wrote an E-mail to DK and he told it would not be still not year before they hit Texas... Oh well