1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Events, Meets, Nightlife etc.' started by Mikey, May 2, 2006.

?

What do you smoke?

1. cigarettes

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  2. cigars

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  3. nothing

22 vote(s)
    68.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i have a magnet on my fridge that says "smoking kills, but at least you look cool doing it." :thumbup: meh, i smoke every now and then. i get bored sometimes during my 12 hour shifts.:ermm:

2. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    same here. started smoking pot at age 14! my brother was 4 yrs older so anything he did i did. i guess thats about the same time i started drinking. it didnt help that my parents were divorced and my dads house was the party house. there were no rules at all at his house. well...other than dont wake him up. and school was a place to score and hang out and get stoned. we had that place figured out. never got caught doing anything in highschool. it took seeing all my friends graduating to get me to straighten up. barely got out of hs. but i did graduate! thank god. after hs i stopped doing everything. i kinda had a bad experience one night. i swear i was having a heat attack, and my brother told me to eat a sandwich and lay down. bad idea. i had to go home that night and explain to my mom what was wrong with me. she was always really cool about me coming home stoned. anyway, i stopped smoking pot cold turkey after 5 years of everyday use. and stopped drinking at the same time. great thing was that all my friends gave me mad respect for quiting! they all supported me. and im still friends with all those junkies! lol! now i always think what if i never used anything. if you havent, dont. if you do, stop while you're ahead. :D

3. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    oh another thing about cigs... they're effin' amazing after doing the nasty. and for seeing hidden laser beams on that friggen ship taken over by those spec op russians (MGS2 :D:D)

4. z6civicex

z6civicex New Member

Start a Conversation
    i dont smoke...that is how i can money for my car.

5. singleslammer

singleslammer New Member

Start a Conversation
    O yea, I have to have some cigs for work, otherwise i'd go crazy!!!

6. JDM lover

JDM lover Member

Start a Conversation
    gross,No, and i never will