1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genuine Mugen Shift Pattern Badge for Sale. CHEAP!!!

Discussion in 'Response Import Auto Fashion www.shopresponse.com' started by Daniel, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I have for sale a Genuine 無限 Mugen Shift Pattern Badge in 5 Speed. They are only available when you buy the shiftknob. This one was never used and comes with the shift knob box (SHIFT KNOB, NOT INCLUDED). Has self adhesive backing. It has been sitting in my office and I grow tired of seeing it. $7 ($5 + $2 shipping) shipped via USPS FCM w/DC#. 1st with paypal takes it, otherwise I am throwing it away.

PM me for payment details. I will ship immediately.

[​IMG]

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    SOLD! No more inquiries please.:paper: