1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***HELP MY Car wont start back up again******

Discussion in '94-01 Integra' started by grenmstr94gsr, Apr 28, 2010.

1. grenmstr94gsr

grenmstr94gsr New Member

Start a Conversation
    ok i Just got my oil changed today.. started my car everything was good..drove it back down to my house,pulled up to the house then I turned off the car...Then I Started the car back up, it started then the RPM started going down then it shut down.. then tired to turn it back on and it wouldnt start..Ive tired to start the car 3 times and nothing... the lights came on and everything.. but the car wouldnt start back up.. what is this?? please help me... cuz i have an interview tomorrow and this cant be happen to me again.. PLEASE HELP

2. grenmstr94gsr

grenmstr94gsr New Member

Start a Conversation
    Update

I went back to my car and started it up and it came on? what could this be??? CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT ON THIS??? I DONT UNDERSTAND.. ISNT A FOURM IS TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE AND SHARE IDEAS?

3. EliteJDM760

EliteJDM760 New Member

Start a Conversation
    it could be wiring/distributor cap wires who did the oil change to much oil on the plugs did u notice smoke coming from ur exhaust call me when u get this my name is james 760-272-5157

4. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    did it turn over at all or did the starter just spin?? we need info to help u...

5. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    If the starter works but doesn't fire up, most likely ignition. Possibly a bad ignitor??

6. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah either ignition or fuel if the motor turns over..

7. himesne

himesne New Member

Start a Conversation
    I have a Fiat Stilo 2003 & the other day i went out to the shop in it (It started fine)and noticed that my sister that had lent it the day before had not put any fuel in it.