1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Thought I'd Introduce Myself!

Discussion in '88-91 Honda Civic/CRX' started by jhmed, Apr 27, 2006.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    werd brotha. i would say it was worth it too. why spend all the money doing the conversion, when you could save a little more time and money in the long run by just buying the real deal, and then restoring it. good deal mang, good deal. and once again, i love your crx.:) aloha.:)

2. Sn00p88

Sn00p88 New Member

Start a Conversation
    shit dawg......my fellow canuck has A LOTTT of goodies....i hope to aqcuire as much goodies cuz my 88 will never be sold

but quick question....where can i find the window guards for my sedan

3. POOPER

POOPER New Member

Start a Conversation
    Nice Rex

4. ed6 medina

ed6 medina New Member

Start a Conversation
    help pleas

hey can yall answer my questions here they go i have a 1988 civic hatchback dx i put a older model LS in it got it all together but the wireing holding me back i got a crx si harness everything fits exsept the drivers side connector doesent conect i need to know how to wire up to the fire wall adapter please help!!!!:cry: :coffee:

5. seedrws

seedrws New Member

Start a Conversation
    I'm new to Go, & it is both an addiction as well as a frustration to me. I don't know why, exactly, I decided to start learning it. I wasn't inspired initially by Hikaru no Go -- I found that *later*.