1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JDM front bumper conversion on a '99

Discussion in '94-01 Integra' started by JDMTegra, Jul 27, 2011.

1. JDMTegra

JDMTegra New Member

Start a Conversation
    What's up guys,

I've always fancied the look of the JDM Integra front clip so I'm planning on swapping my USDM front bumper with a '99 JDM unit. I have a few questions regarding this swap, however.

What hardware/parts would I be able to transfer over on the JDM bumper? I briefly studied this '99 Integra bumper diagram and all of the screws and clips involved with the USDM front bumper seems like they may be able to be used on the JDM bumper. Is this true?

Also, if anyone could provide any further insights into this swap then I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys! :woot:

2. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    should be a fairly simple swap as long as the clip u got is clean and has all the hardware.. the bumpers and lights and grille should just bolt up to ur integra.. idk bout the wiring for the lights but assuming they are roughly the same.. pics of ur clip??

3. L3gkang

L3gkang New Member

Start a Conversation
    Look up edm teg front bumper with the front fogs! Super super rare and very clean to me.