1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For A Integra

Discussion in '90-93 Integra' started by Pavel94, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Pavel94

Pavel94 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey..I'm new to JDMCHAT and would like to say hi and thanks for reading my thread :) :)

So I'm only 14 but I have a job working for one of my dad's friend..I make slide shows every weekend for $100 each. I want a 93 Acura Integra LS and I want it to be fast and look good so since I'm pretty young I don't know to much about it.

I was wondering how much I would be able to get a 93 Integra for and how much money I would need to put into it to make it fast?

I know all of you are thinking I'm to young to drive but while I wait to get a license I'm going to be working on my car so that's gonna be a good year and a half til I get my permit and then about another 6 months til I get my license so I have alot of time to work on the car which is very good for me :)

So anyways I would really appreciate if you guys can answer my questions...Thanks.

2. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    id say 2-3 grand....

and to be honest i wouldnt throw alot of money into your first car beacause well its your first car, you arent a very experienced driver, and you may wreck it....(no offense)

id just get it and bring it up to sec and maybe do an intake, header, exhaust, rim, drop tops....

3. Pavel94

Pavel94 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Well I have driven before and it seems pretty easy to me and im gonna practice on my car until I get the feel for it so then ill be comfortable with racing it.

And I know its my first car but I wanna keep this 93 for a long time because its one of my favorite cars so I wanna make it as fast as I can.

I'm not sure what color I want yet and I'm thinking about putting a body kit on it just front and back bumper and side skirts and I want some sick ass rims to.

4. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    no body kit...

if anything source a front end from a different market....

and its your call man..im just saying everyone thinks that until *tires screeetch bam*.....but its your call just passing on from my experiences...

5. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    like said before its ur first car so do simple mods to start if u dump a ton of money into it then u may lose it all very quickly and believe me i was there a few years ago im 16 now turning 17 and i have had a few cars already so think about things before u do them. boody kits may be nice but depending on where u live they may be illegal or always get banged up. so its up too u but i have recently just been through that and i know

6. JDM_LXi

JDM_LXi New Member

Start a Conversation
    if i were you id do like they say and stick with basic mods.i used to practice driving with my dads old friend's ls, that was fast enough for me and it was stock.and about the body kit it might be a bit of a problem if you were planning on modifying the suspension.but like they say its your car