1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Southern California Authorities Crack Down

Discussion in 'Racing and Track Battles' started by CLUTCHONE, Jan 1, 2008.

1. JDM lover

JDM lover Member

Start a Conversation
    It hurts so badd to see that video...geez!!

2. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I Feel You...

I sure You havent herd I Lost My Silvia
    (and My House in Riverside)
    after I got 9 months of a Year for Evasion,
    Drifting at Azusa Canyons, So Its Safe
    to Say I Dont Street Race Anymore.

Im all VIP Now with an Old LS400
    and a Small Miata Track Shell Project.

:cheers:

3. RSMisfit

RSMisfit New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah i dont cruise cayons as much as i used to,
    even though my MR2 doesnt have a whole lot of money into it
    its my DD and my only transportation right now.
    just wanting to run at Streets of willow someday with other cars and be safe and have fun

4. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    :cheers: :thumbup: .. sorry to hear about you streak of bad luck tho...

5. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Im OK...

Im Ok Though,

I Learned from My Mistakes.

Im Just Doing Everything a Little More Safer.

I Enjoy Going to the Track Now
    cause There are More Professionals
    There to Help me with Driving Skills so
    Its a Much better Place to Be... :cheers:

6. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Last year when I came back to the states to visit I found this in Wal-Greens. Just kinda found it again tonight looking through some old pics. WTF are they teaching kids these days? lol! Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I thought it was a must...

and its Japanese cars too...
    ai104.photobucket.com_albums_m163_dbendel35_the_20next_201000_CA390146_2.jpg
    ai104.photobucket.com_albums_m163_dbendel35_the_20next_201000_CA390146_2.jpg

7. 180sexy

180sexy New Member

Start a Conversation
    well I don't wanna to sound like a wet towel but all these people on the thread saying fuck the cops kinda sound childish. I have been into the import scene since i was 18 and now I am now 28 so I have seen trends come and go. but as far as the cop cracking down I think its about time, I admit that in the past I have been apart of the illegal street racing scene but that was when we didn't have an place where we could pay an go to a legal track. Now people these days have set up different events to where you can take you car an have fun whether it be drag,drift or time attack. I have grown up alot being 28 and have spent alot of money an time building up my car, and when I get pulled over by the cops I do not blame them, they are just doing their job. I blame these little NOOBS that are either is a stock ass piece of shit or a bucket that looks worst than it sounds with a $50 ebay special exhaust, racing from street light to street light! Just today I saw a neon with all these decals on it trying too look the part dipping in and out of traffic. Every time it stopped at a red light an it turned green he had too peel out. Now come on can you blame the local law enforcement when they single out imports when its mostly teenage noobs trying to act like they are mister too fast too furious and end up crashing their cars an killing themselves or worst other innocent people? No you can't. Most of the people in this thread that are saying "Fuck Ca cops!" an "Fuck Ca!" do not live here an do not have to deal with all the Noobage that has developed here. The cops are just trying to get a handle on a out of control problem that has been growing since 2000. The cops are also dealing with a huge theft problem here as well. A friend of mine was pulled over an these particular officers checked the vins on all the body parts. Like I siad things have gotten pretty bad out here an the cops are just trying to get a handle of things. I was talking to a Riverside County Sheriff the other day an he was telling me that they are mostly looking for cars that look suspicious like mismatching parts that kinda stuff they rearly don't mess with cars that are well taken car of cause like he said "They probably are legit an have all their paper work an reg to date." We II think I wrote enough an you guys know where I stand on this topic.KEEP IT SAFE! ON THE TRACKS NOT THE STREETS!

8. ERE.ESE.EXIS

ERE.ESE.EXIS New Member

Start a Conversation
    Omg... i live in cali and i was shiting briks when i first saw this... i took the momy van everywere for like...... a day =) you cant keep me from my baby!