1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock The tC Road Trip Game

Discussion in 'Scion' started by paulgraham, May 19, 2010.

1. paulgraham

paulgraham New Member

Start a Conversation
    What's up guys? I'm working with Scion and just wanted to give you a heads up on the Unlock The tC Road Trip Game. Take on the road and you could win a 2011 Scion tC in an 8-week interactive online and real world competition that puts you in the driver seat! The online adventure begins this June with daily instant-win prizes and action all the way to the real-world event in August.

[​IMG]

Pre-register now at www.UnlockThetC.com and receive a bonus instant-win play before the game goes live June 1st!​

2. paulgraham

paulgraham New Member

Start a Conversation
    This week, the Unlock the tC Road Trip Game takes players on a trip from Chicago to Atlanta – play Road 2 now and you'll be one step closer to winning the grand prize, a 2011 Scion tC! And don’t forget to visit daily with over 140 total daily instant-win prizes!

3. paulgraham

paulgraham New Member

Start a Conversation
    Get ready to test your gaming skills this week as the Unlock the tC Road Trip Game leaves Atlanta and heads for Miami - play Road 3 now.

Anyone here play/win yet?

4. paulgraham

paulgraham New Member

Start a Conversation
    Kansas City, here we come! Our next destination is the Show-Me State: Missouri! Take on Road 5 now and you could be one step closer to winning!

---
    (I'm sharing this info on behalf of Scion: http://cmp.ly/4/a9qtn5)

5. paulgraham

paulgraham New Member

Start a Conversation
    It's time to head for the Mile-High City of Denver! Play Road 6 now and you could win!

---
    (I'm sharing this info on behalf of Scion: Blogger Disclosure)

6. paulgraham

paulgraham New Member

Start a Conversation
    Just one more stop before our final destination as we head northwest to Portland! Head over to Unlock the tC to play Road 7 now!

aimg683.imageshack.us_img683_1818_unlockportland.jpg

You also don't want to miss the Unlock the tC Grand Finale Event on August 14th in Los Angeles - RSVP for FREE today at Scion | Unlock the tC!

aimg441.imageshack.us_img441_1827_unlockflyershort.jpg

---
    aimg683.imageshack.us_img683_1818_unlockportland.jpg aimg441.imageshack.us_img441_1827_unlockflyershort.jpg

7. paulgraham

paulgraham New Member

Start a Conversation
    It's the end of the road as we make our final stop in the City of Angels! Play Road 8 now and you could be one of four lucky finalists flown to Los Angeles to compete for a 2011 Scion tC!

[​IMG]

Don't forget to RSVP for FREE to the Unlock the tC Grand Finale Event at Scion | Unlock the tC!

---

8. paulgraham

paulgraham New Member

Start a Conversation
    Scion's Unlock the tC Grand Finale Event will feature a tC Classic Car Show where you could win $1,000 Best of Show prize, or $250 1st prize for all other categories! Think your modded-out tC has what it takes? Enter today at http://scion.com/unlockcarshow.

aa.imageshack.us_img688_8079_tcclassiccarshowmyspace.jpg

---
    aa.imageshack.us_img688_8079_tcclassiccarshowmyspace.jpg