1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 Vigor

Discussion in 'NSX, TSX, RL, TL, Vigor, Legend' started by Jmmm, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Jmmm

Jmmm New Member

Start a Conversation
    i found a 92 vigor for $400 the guy says it just needs a head gasket thinking of getting it just to have cause its cheap. Wondering if these are good cars? ive never heard of them. From what ive found on the internet they are 5 cylinders? are parts rare for this or expensive? LMK what you guys think

2. L3gkang

L3gkang New Member

Start a Conversation
    The vigor would be nice if you do a jdm swop to it like head lights and grille plus the 3rd brake light that says inspire thats what the vigor is called in japan and its also called the vigor!

3. Jmmm

Jmmm New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ya i wouldn't mod it. Just get it if its a reliable car.. Just curious about the I-5 thats in it.

4. L3gkang

L3gkang New Member

Start a Conversation
    the inline 5 is a really good motot if the vigor is a gs then i'd get it!

5. sam o nela

sam o nela New Member

Start a Conversation
    I know this is like over a month old already, but I thought I'd just throw this out there for the record and the archive...

Yeah the G25 is definitely a very reliable workhorse...

Only real issues I've heard of about the Vigor are the tight working conditions in the engine compartment...the availability (or lack thereof I should say) of parts AND their price...and the fact that the back seat is pretty much useless save for midgets and super skinny girls....

Other than that they are great cars that will last a LONG time if maintained properly....btw was it auto or manual tranny? The manuals are supposed to be super rare in finding nowadays...

Another little plus btw: I've heard that (although it could just be a myth) while they were rated at about 176hp on paper, in actuality they were much closer to 190hp. The discrepancy is reportedly because Honda didnt want the lesser Vigor to appear so close in power to the flagship Legend...

Anyhow...thats just the info....

6. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    ugly, and not worth the time or money

7. sam o nela

sam o nela New Member

Start a Conversation
    I dunno...if he could have picked it up for $400 and done the BHG at a reasonable price ($750-$1k) on even done the work on his own, he'd have a pretty good car if only for a beater with good power and mpg...

And I dont think I'd call em ugly...some of the hottest JDM one piecers I've ever seen! :thumbup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]