1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All apologies

Discussion in 'Introductions - Come say Hi !' started by panzer_ko, Jul 3, 2012.

1. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    JDM Chat,

It has been about four years since I posted on this awesome forum... Since 2008 to be exact. I was tooling around the internet and remembered my old stomping ground!

I still have my 2003 Honda Civic SI, it has 126,000 miles on it. I have only changed the oil (fully synthetic) and replaced the clutch (OEM) since the day I bought it. It is a true champion!

[​IMG]
    free image hosting

I was curious to see how the site was doing, and to give a special shoutout to Daniel, Nachtmench and 97-Ferio (who may be MIA, but I know where he is in r/l). There are many others I will remember by browsing the forums, and new friends I will meet. :woot:

Talk to you all very soon,

Panzer

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Wow, it's been awhile, glad to see you around again!

3. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    Good to see you back :) Car looks good and it's good hearing how trouble free it has been.

4. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Car has been a dream. I am still plotting a way to get my NSX. Since I had my son, that has been placed on the backburner. I was close to getting a 1991, but it fell through. Kind of glad it did. My Civic is still my daily driver. I would like to get a Jackson Racing Supercharger kit, but getting the 3K dollars of disposable income is the hard part.

Daniel, how is the business you have doing?

5. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Welcome back! I too have been mia the last year or so.