1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blown Headgasket!!! Help Needed!!!

Discussion in '90-93 Integra' started by whoizzy, Jun 25, 2008.

1. whoizzy

whoizzy New Member

Start a Conversation
    So if you've been following some of my threads you know that i've been having trouble with tempature gauge. Just recently I noticed that I also had a coolant leak (looks like it's coming from the drain bolt). I went to the store to buy some coolant and my HEADGASKET BLEW ON THE WAY HOME!!! WTF!!! The worst part is that I just replaced my B18A a few months ago. Now i'm at a crossroad. I'm pretty sure that I want to keep the car, but i'm not sure if I want to just build the top end while i'm taking it apart (port & polish, cams, etc.), or if i just want to put it back together and sell it for a DC. I'm not sure if it's worth keeping ya know. Everybody's feedback is wanted.

2. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    thats a personal thing mainly. i would love to buy your car if u were closer. if you go an buy a dc then you will need to start from scratch thats not a bad thing but it may be a problem.

personally i like the look of the da over the dc so i would keep it and do a complete race head on it and replace a lot of things. but that takes time and i dont know if you can keep your car down for that long but it would be worth it in my opinion.

i know toda makes some really awesome products for the b18 powerplant and have seen some videos of cars with there cams they sound awesome. just some thoughts.

3. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    thats a personal thing mainly. i would love to buy your car if u were closer. if you go an buy a dc then you will need to start from scratch thats not a bad thing but it may be a problem.

personally i like the look of the da over the dc so i would keep it and do a complete race head on it and replace a lot of things. but that takes time and i dont know if you can keep your car down for that long but it would be worth it in my opinion.

i know toda makes some really awesome products for the b18 powerplant and have seen some videos of cars with there cams they sound awesome. just some thoughts.