1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 1988 Honda CRX converted to RHD SiR glasstop

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by Neil, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Neil

Neil New Member

Start a Conversation
    ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_DSCN2524.jpg

Hi. My name is RHD CRX. And I need a new place to live. I am currently living in LaCrosse, Wisconsin with a great guy who knows my worth and takes care of me. Sadly, he has just gotten word that he has cancer and is going through a lot of tests and surgeries. This, in turn, has left him unable to work and therefore has put him in quite a situation. I know he wouldn't be kicking me out if he had the choice, but it's either I go, or he loses the house.

It sucks too, because we have a great relationship. I have seen snow once........the day I moved in. It was only 1000 miles from Georgia to Wisconsin......in March! ha. I did it though. Then, the next week on a nice warm day, I spent the whole day in the driveway with the lawn sprinkler going back and forth over my under carriage for a good rinse to get rid of that nasty salt. Otherwise, no snow for me! I spend the winter up in the air and I get started and "driven" approximately twice a month during the winter.

During the summer months, Neil and I only usually hang out on the weekends because he works away from home all week. Shoot, the last year, all we ever really did together was hit the car shows. I would just chill at home all week, then, when it was time for a car show, I would get primped, polished, and down right spoiled for a couple days before going and showing off what I got! It's been really great living here.

I've come a long way in my "rehab" too. Neil has been really good to me. I was kind of a mess when he took me in, and I needed a lot of TLC. Neil and his crew have treated me good, and have put me back on track. Naw, I'm not perfect, by any means, but I would make one heck of a roommate. Here's a list of what I have that may interest some of you:

ENGINE:
    -JDM B16A2
    -Mugen style valve cover
    -Mugen reservoir cover
    -2000 Si fuel rail
    -Fuel Pressure Regulator
    -Fuel Pressure Gauge
    -Walbro 255 fuel pump
    -C&R half radiator
    -Low pro FAL fan
    -Comptech Header

INTERIOR:
    -JDM carpet
    -JDM floor mats (front and rear)
    -JDM gauge cluster in Kilometers
    -JDM climate control
    -JDM parking pole switch
    -JDM fog light switch
    -JDM armrest with custom carbon fiber
    -Mugen steering wheel
    -NRG low pro detachable steering wheel hub
    -Mugen Shift knob
    -Rear Seat
    -Recaro style seats
    -Power Windows
    -Power mirrors

EXTERIOR:
    -Carbon Fiber SiR hood
    -PasswordJDM hood dampers
    -SiR Hatch
    -Glass roof, that's right, I said GLASS ROOF.
    -Wings West kit
    -VIS JDM Style front bumper
    -EDM taillights with fog light
    -JDM "curved" marker lights
    -JDM plastic headlights
    -JDM 1 bulb markers
    -JDM Parking Pole
    -17" Tenzo R's color matched
    -Honda center caps off of Honda Ridgeline

AUDIO and SECURITY:
    -Hornet 2-way alarm with LCD screen remote
    -Kenwood Exceleron in dash touch screen
    -13" Focal Diamond D6 sub in custom fiberglass enclosure
    -Audison Amplifier
    -Focal components in doors
    -Focal components in rear enclosure
    -1 Farad Streetwire capacitor
    -Optima Yellow top mounted in rear enclosure

COLOR:
    Bright Cactus Green (off of Jeep Liberty)

I was purchased for $8,000.00. I have had extensive work done since then, and I have a slew of upgrades just laying around that will come with me. I have over $3,000.00 in stereo equipment installed (which more than likely will be sold separately), a TON of JDM exclusive parts that you normally can't find here. I have the glass top installed which, if I'm not mistaken, there aren't that many running around the USA these days... I have upgraded front brakes, a few engine modifications (no internals), a partially shaved engine bay, and even some super rare EDM taillights to try to keep things "right."

Neil figures he has about $15K in me or so. This spring he thought he'd test the waters and post up in a few places for $16K OBO just to see what the reaction would be. Notice how he didn't bother wasting your time with that. Anyways, a lot of ridicule came of it in a lot of places......shame.

And now, all of this. The time has come and I HAVE to be out of here ASAP. So, I can be all yours for the lowest possible price.........make that sacrifice that could ever be imagined due to necessity:

$8,000.00 FIRM

And here are a few updated pics for your enjoyment:
    ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Neils_20RHD_20CRX_DSCN2527.jpg

ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Autotechniques_Golden_20Corral_202008_gc20086.jpg

ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Autotechniques_LaCrosse_20Meet_202007_081907.56.jpg

ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Autotechniques_LaCrosse_20Meet_202007_081907.25.jpg

ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Autotechniques_LaCrosse_20Meet_202007_DSCN2648.jpg

Oh, and I should mention that I also received 2nd Place JDM OEM at Hot Import Nights Chicago in 2008 as well:
    ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_HIN_20Minneapolis_202008_DSCN4219.jpg
    .....and no, she does not come with the car......c'mon, be original!

At Road America, getting ready for the open track run:
    ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Road_20America_202007_thelineup.jpg

I sure hope someone here can help me with a place to live!!

If you can't get a hold of me, you can get Neil at the following places:

nchittendon@hotmail.com
    yahoo IM: nchittendon
    cell #608-385-5288

Thanks.
    ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_DSCN2524.jpg ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Neils_20RHD_20CRX_DSCN2527.jpg ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Autotechniques_Golden_20Corral_202008_gc20086.jpg ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Autotechniques_LaCrosse_20Meet_202007_081907.56.jpg ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Autotechniques_LaCrosse_20Meet_202007_081907.25.jpg ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Autotechniques_LaCrosse_20Meet_202007_DSCN2648.jpg ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_HIN_20Minneapolis_202008_DSCN4219.jpg ai80.photobucket.com_albums_j184_nchittendon_Road_20America_202007_thelineup.jpg

2. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Damn sorry to hear that. I just spent the last year helping my father-in-law fight his cancer. Keep your head up, and good luck!

Somebody buy Neils car and help him out! Get a loan or something.

More pics and info:
    http://www.jdmchat.com/showthread.php?t=2308

3. MARS

MARS New Member

Start a Conversation
    If I had money, It be mine! :leghump: :banghead: