1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having a small problem here that can lead to a big one....

Discussion in 'Exterior and Detailing' started by facious, Mar 16, 2009.

1. facious

facious New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey family...upon cleaning out my trunk recently,i discovered that one of my hinges on the trunk has been eaten away by rust....so now i only have one hinges holding it up,is there anyone here that has gone through this problem before or with any suggestion where replacing it is concern,its difficult to find a CRX scrapping so i could get the part but i'm wondering if there is a particular hinges off a next car can be used as an exact replica...help needed

2. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Wow thats crazy that it's rusted through. I've delt with alot of CRXs in the past and i've never seen that. I have no idea. I'd measure in and check other cars and see whats close. Maybe a hinge off of a DA Integra. I'm not much help, sorry.

3. facious

facious New Member

Start a Conversation
    well its as if it jus broke open....gonna give it a full inspection when i get home...caz i still haven't inspect it fully yet,i jus know its only being held up by one side still

4. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Throw some pics up.