1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity Meet In Riverside. Socal members

Discussion in 'Events, Meets, Nightlife etc.' started by SiRalex16v, Sep 17, 2010.

1. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey guys ... My name is Alex and Just to let all you infinity and nissan heads in socal know that there will be a meet at Riverside infinity. I belive that this is going to be a rather large meet. There will be many Vendors there such as myself. We shall be showing some of our sample Custom to order wheels and having a nice model some of you have seen in some mags signing some posters. It should be alot of fun. We will be bringing a car as well. I belive that there will be food and raffles as well so for you all that have nothing going on This Sunday stop by and check it out. Should be Fun....

Location is
    3040 Adams Street
    Riverside, CA 92504

I belive it starts around 11 am.

see you there !!!!

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Are you driving a Nissan/Infiniti now Alex?

3. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    naw man ... im not driving anything special at all .. as a matter of fact since my civic got stollen and stripped ... i haven't gotten anything special. I bought a 89'
    volvo 240 non-turbo automatic in a hot champagne color:roflmao: ... but belive it or not im going to play with it a little bit but i think im going Euro next time around. some of my choice cars are late 80's mercedes 190 E 2.3 16 or E36 M3 or even maybe 99-00 Audi A4 T Quatro... we shall see...

4. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    E36 M3 would be a great car to mod. Lots of aftermarket support, plus you can find a relatively great condition one still.