1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just got back from NC

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Anything' started by Chaos Performance, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    well i was at Camp Lejeune NC. for a week with my rotc class and it was amazing. i got to do some flight sims. shooting simulators and talk to marines that just got back from iraq two weeks ago. i wore their flak and kevlar and carried their weapons hard to explain but very motivating and exciting. so thats why i havent been on in a while.

2. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    My Birth Place

That's Great News I glad you enjoyed the Experience... :)

I was Born at Camp Lejeune back in March 26th of 1977. My Father was in the Marines and my Mother was in the Air force so I was Born on Base.
    You Will Never Meet a Worse Military Brat than Me... :roflmao:

My Father and Mother Both made Careers out of the Military. My Father is a Sergeant Major and went on to work for Boeing, and My Mother Studied Law and Went on to Become a Lawyer... :)

There are Great Opportunities to Get a Career, Hopefully you can take Advantage of the Skills that are available to help Further your Future.

:rocks:

On a Side Note I would Like for you to See This Movie
    Called :poke: "Stop Loss" Its Just a Warning of the bad part to Enlisting

3. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    Glad you enjoyed the experience :). As for Stop Loss... that same thing happened to a good friend of mine. His contract was up and they sent him back to Iraq for 13 months :(

4. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah i know about that and i want to see that movie very badly. and now the deployment period has dropped so it amy be happening more frequently. and while i was there i got to talk to many marines that got back from iraq two weeks ago and when i was there more deployed out

5. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Stop Loss

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" flashvars="" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=5831287476230032120&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Click the Smiley for Link... :poke: