1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My baby is coming along!

Discussion in '92-95 Civic' started by chic with a civic, Mar 3, 2008.

1. chic with a civic

chic with a civic New Member

Start a Conversation
    So the body is done, for the most part. I decided to just stick with my D16 and play with it a little. Sadly...I have waited for 15 days for my cold air intake only to find out I clicked the wrong year (YIKES). So now it has to go BACK to California, and I'm having the right one shipped 3-day. I was so excited when I saw the box at my front door!! I was going to put it in tonight! :( Oh well. What do you do? This weekend I'm having a stock 5-spd put in, and getting rid of the automatic tranny (if anyone is in West Central Florida..let me know if you want it!!).
    Until the rest of the work is done, I just have to be happy with what I've done so far. I put on 17" rims, JDM smoked amber corner lights, and JDM red/clear tail lights. I think she's purty!

If any of you have Myspace, I have my Honda page up there. I'm always looking for new Honda people!! Check it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.myspace.com/stpeteshorty
    DSCF0366.JPG front.jpg

2. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    She Is Purrty...

I like your set up... :rocks:

Good Luck with the Auto to Manuel Swap its Easy to do, not that complicated.
    Please Take Pics of the Process for Us I always wanted to see a Write Up on a Auto to Manuel Swap... Thanks.:rocks:

3. chic with a civic

chic with a civic New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks!

I will do that. I can't stand automatics, especially when they're going bad. Mine has been shifting kinda rough for a little while, and now the acceleration is sluggish at best..especially when it's hot out. The tranny fluid smells like burnt clutch...so I figured it's about time to get what I want!

4. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Oh Fo Sho

Yea I can Understand that, I did a Auto to Manuel Swap on a Silvia Vert (only comes in Auto) But at the Time I didnt have my Camera so I couldnt take Pics and Explain the Process... So Thankyou In Advance... :woot:

5. gil995333

gil995333 New Member

Start a Conversation
    yo chick with a civic... nice ride... totally like wat you working with and wat you chose to go on... what are your future plans with it?

6. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    damn your car is coming along nicely....and congrats on the soon to be 5speed swap....it will make the car a good but more enjoyable...

7. E. Jeezy

E. Jeezy New Member

Start a Conversation
    5th gen coupe! You just became my best friend! A girl that drives a coupe.

It really looks good but it needs moar low. For any help with the D series engine, I reccomend joining www.d-series.org/ if you havent already. I and quite a few other members here are members there. I use the same user name there, also.

8. twinmmjr

twinmmjr New Member

Start a Conversation
    WOW

wow thats lookin pretty good thats sick! good luck with the auto to manual swap!:woot:

9. Civic9892CRX89

Civic9892CRX89 New Member

Start a Conversation
    I like it...it looks good. Who's Hatch is that in the back ground of the one pic...do you have any more pics of it...check out my thread in the newbie forum...it's titled 3 Hondas...from Alabama...

10. Jokerluv

Jokerluv New Member

Start a Conversation
    crickets...............