1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some help with my car... advice???

Discussion in 'All Other Nissan & Infiniti' started by gil995333, Jan 26, 2009.

1. gil995333

gil995333 New Member

Start a Conversation
    i wanted to drop my cars maybe one or two inches... i have a nissan versa and wanted to know if it is possible... help!!!

and also i would like to know the difference between an 07 versa and a 09 versa... i wanna upgrade to an AEM intake in my 09 but i guess its too recent...

does it work?

2. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    well to drop the car u have a few options maybe... get new springs and shocks... or coil overs if they make them for that car... then for the intake question is the intake routing the same for a 07 and a 09?? try to find a pic of the two and compare... thats bout it

3. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    I'm not 100% sure, but springs for the 07' Versa should fit an 09'. I know H&R, Eibach, & Tanabe make springs. I figure the intake should fit too.

4. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah thats what i kinda was thinking too since the car didnt change at all... but as far as the engine compartment goes they may change some things idk..

5. gil995333

gil995333 New Member

Start a Conversation
    thanks guys... i have looked at a couple of engine pics online and all.. doesnt really look like they have changed... the specs look the same overall... i figure they would be the same since the engine is the same... 1.8 liter