1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

San Jose Racing Team

Discussion in 'Events, Meets, Nightlife etc.' started by B18b1turboej1, Aug 28, 2010.

1. B18b1turboej1

B18b1turboej1 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Raceing Team

whats up everyone im looking to start a racing team. Im from San Jose California, i drive a 1994 honda civic Ex coupe with a B18b1, I also have other mods on the car including a roll bar. I havent thought of a name yet but people are what i need. So if u are from arond the same area let me know. it would be better to email me at 151customs@gmail.com. If u are interested i will give u my number. When we gather a good amout of interested people we will set a day to meet up somewhere and get to know each other and are cars. I hope there will at least a few people who want to join. My names Andrew and thanks for reading

2. blknazn

blknazn New Member

Start a Conversation
    sounds wicked Andrew! unfortunately im from canada, but goodluck! just thought id bump the post..

3. B18b1turboej1

B18b1turboej1 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks Bro I appriciate It.

4. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey, welcome to the site. The best way to meet some people is to go to meets in your area. Make friends with car people in your area, and come up with a name together :)

5. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Be sure to keep the racing on the tracks as well.

6. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    YES. I would also like to stress this. Street racing is stupid on all levels and endangers many lives, not just those racing.

7. B18b1turboej1

B18b1turboej1 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thank for the advice everyone

8. swwer

swwer New Member

Start a Conversation
    One of the only multidisciplinary teams in Seattle, Avanti Racing has been active in the Northwest peloton since 1988, competing in road, track, mountain & cyclocross events.