1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since it seems there was alot of crap coming from the Legend-forum.....

Discussion in 'NSX, TSX, RL, TL, Vigor, Legend' started by smokinfastlegend, Jun 8, 2008.

1. smokinfastlegend

smokinfastlegend New Member

Start a Conversation
    I have decided to come and make amends for our forum by posting up pics of my JDMish Legend coupe.

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_4482.jpg
    JDM Front grille, jdm headlights, JDM window visors

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_4481_1.jpg
    JDM H rear emblem

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_1036.jpg
    JDM High mount 3rd brake lamp

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_The_20Coupe_100_3049.jpg
    JDM Chassis badge

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_new_20sills_100_4079.jpg
    JDM Doorsills

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_3988.jpg
    JDM rear one piece mat

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_4468_1.jpg
    Some parts soon to be installed, (some already installed) jdm cornering lights and side markers.

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_night3.jpg
    ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_0324.jpg

楽しみなさい!
    ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_4482.jpg ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_4481_1.jpg ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_1036.jpg ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_The_20Coupe_100_3049.jpg ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_new_20sills_100_4079.jpg ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_3988.jpg ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_4468_1.jpg ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_night3.jpg ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b134_smokinfastlegend_IMG_0324.jpg

2. sam o nela

sam o nela New Member

Start a Conversation
    Beautiful as always man!! I've always loved those JDM one piecers with the fogs...timeless styling!!

3. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Really clean. Looks good man. Is the suspension stock?

4. smokinfastlegend

Start a Conversation
    yup, and in person looks like its an SUV :(

5. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    welcome to the forums

idk what kinda ship the Admin of that "nameless" legend forum runs, but do me a favor? let them know that the next person bringing any beef from that forum to here, i'm just going to ban. no questions asked

that said, FINALLY a legend with JDM parts actually installed on it

nice ride man, and i bet you know what i'm about to say... lower it :D

and i know i know you're working on it

6. smokinfastlegend

Start a Conversation
    He was just trying to make others aware of superstreet4life who was unresponsive to attempts made on the legend forum from buyers of legend parts after posting his car was for sale and when questioned about the parts just said the car was sold and thanks to everyone. They came over here where he was more active.

As far as my jdm parts, ya, i pride myself in actually installing that stuff. There is something about having to install a part that doesnt have a instruction manual included that makes JDM parts so worthwhille.

I almost had it lowered with just springs but in fear of having the oem shocks give out, i didnt install them. :(

7. Jmmm

Jmmm New Member

Start a Conversation
    Not trying to offend any mods here, i love this forum because there are alot of good people here who are not about flaming every post. But he was just letting us know about superstreet i really don't think he came to start drama with anyone. If he came here talking shit and bashing him it would be a different story but it wasn't like that, he was informing us of someone who has scammed multiple people on their forum. I see it as him looking out for fellow car enthusiasts.

That said i love you car man! Defiantly one of my favorite legends i have seen! It would look 10x's better slammed though.

8. sam o nela

sam o nela New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yeah just as a confirmation: it was really to just inform you guys of what superstreet4life was running and to get his attention that we weren't going to take it lying down nor were we going to allow him to do it to anyone else...drama was never my intention...especially on a forum where I am a noob! Lol...

But while I was here, I looked around and liked the place so thought I'd stay for a while...you guys are pretty chill here which is cool...plus there are nice a$s (is cussing allowed here?) rides to check out too!

Anyhow...sorry for the hijack man i just thought we'd put that puppy to bed...

9. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    okay i understand where you are coming from, however you don't have a good record here on this site. the last three people who came here and "warned us" about "potential scammers" just came to start shit. thread after thread, hijack after hijack

i'm sick of it and so is every other mod on here

i'm just letting you know ahead of time

10. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    cant we all just smoke the peace pipe and sing kumbaya?

11. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    The Stromung Exhuast is hands down the "BEST" exhaust systems. I literally mean that. I used to have one on my 1st CRX. For those who never heard of Stromung, they are a small company in Huntington Beach, CA, they make high end exhuast with very subtle looks with deep tones.

They have been around for years and were known for their "dual" tip exhaust systems for Integra, Civic, CRX, Legend etc. They still make them for Subaru Nissan etc, but usually in the single tip configuration.

I called them and tried to order a cat back for the GS-R last month but they no longer have the pieces, blueprints etc for the older models. Too bad. :(

Anyhow their quality is up there in the likes of Remus etc.

12. sam o nela

sam o nela New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey I hear you man...I'm a mod over at A-L.com and if I had guys coming over for the sole purpose of starting shit (which we have had plenty of times...usually guys butthurt over getting banned in the first place) I would ban them no questions asked before they could even get their first posts in...and then I'd hover over the "Welcome our Newest Member" message on the main page just to check every new name for a bout an hour to ban the trolls as soon as they register again...

So yeah I thank you guys for understanding and again, I apologize if youve had Acura Legend idiots in the past...they do not represent us...I hope that your perception of us can change in time...

Lol come to think of it...the guys that came over here might have been guys we banned :roflmao:

13. smokinfastlegend

Start a Conversation