1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SiRalex16v's civic "suki" stollen and stripped.. please read

Discussion in 'JDMChat Announcements and Suggestions' started by SiRalex16v, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    Well after almost 5 years of building my car ... it was taken from me between monday and wensday from clairmont in san diego. There are ALOT of top knotch parts on this car .. parts that can only be mine... please any info you have will be rewarded.. if you bought these parts you can keep them ... i just want those ppl found and caught.

some parts that can that are easy to spot is my wheels 15x7 and 15x7.5 w/ 38 offset work meister s1's. they are staggard in 4x100... no matter what color they are you can distinguish the staggard set up,

i also had a full titanium strut bar made by greddy trust, 2 red recaro ctr seats driver's side had one dark stain that coulndn't be removed on the seat pad. eclipse cd7000 headunit with nav. intena,

the motor is a 98 spec itr with an american obd1 gsr head and ecu w/ enjo motor mounts and a Jun oil cap, the trans. is a 98 spec ITR and the trans should look REALLY clean since it was rebuilt by gear speed but if installed you will hear it howl due to the final drive was a little worn it also has a gearspeed plate on it stating that they worked on it.

The GtP sports hood... not many out there ... check out the link below and you will see it ... the link also has a list of all other parts it had ... i still have the type R head tho so the motor would have a black valve cover and i still have the spoon lip at home so that wasn't taken as well but everything else .. shell is already sold to a friend im moving on to a mustang ...

PLEASE... any info would be great .. and i repeat if you have bought these parts you can keep them .... i just want info leading to those who take ppl's hard earned money and steal.... click on this link to see pictures and full description of the car... thanks

http://www.jdmchat.com/feature001.html
    any information email me at Djalext@yahoo.com

2. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    holy shit :( Sorry to hear about the loss. I doubt parts will make it out to IL, but I'll keep an eye out.

3. der_meister_08

der_meister_08 New Member

Start a Conversation
    oh my god?! i cant believe it. i have envied this car for years and now someone just takes it. i really hope that you find out who did this.

4. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Check and monitor eBay, craigslist. They are havens for stolen items.

5. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    ya... well who ever took it were really good.. it was taken not 3 feet from my neighbors window threw a gate... they happened to take it when i went out of town for 2 days.... and the way the car was stripped they took almost everything of value.. they left only tail lights and front gsr brakes w booster and master... everything else is gone completly to the frame... I just had it B.A.R. ed for smog too... :help:

6. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I'm really sorry to hear about this. I can't even imagine coming home and my car being gone. Good luck finding the fucks who did it. I would say that i'll keep an eye out for your stuff, but I know they won't show up over here. Anyway, keep us posted. I'd love to hear a success story out of this.

7. JDaM_Driver

JDaM_Driver New Member

Start a Conversation
    Damn this sucks to hear this. I too was envious of this hatch. I'll keep an eye out here in L.A.

8. twinrm

twinrm New Member

Start a Conversation
    Damn man im sry to hear about your car, i almost got my coupe jacked a couple months back luckily i had my lock thingy for the pedals on or else it woulda been gone but hopefully those fuckers get wut they deserve!

9. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    oh wow sorry to hear..any new developments in recovery of parts or insurance claim etc?

10. Jokerluv

Jokerluv New Member

Start a Conversation
    time to start choppin' nuts

11. Rionmann

Rionmann New Member

Start a Conversation
    Sorry for the lost man. Hopefully you insurance company can give you something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.