1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thinking about parting out my crx

Discussion in '88-91 Honda Civic/CRX' started by ONEateEessex, Dec 10, 2007.

1. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    ok so if i cant find the parts i need for my crx i might be parting it out. it could e hela nice agian but it needs some work and alot of time of which i have not much. but heres a list of some things i need
    tires not a biggie
    interior harness, not the whole thing just the part from the fuse box to the cluster and switches, but its a major thingi need i have one from an older crx but its euro spec and im not sure if the differance is the age or the spec or both. the car is a 91 si. and the other peice of harness i have is 89 german spec and it just doesnt plug up right .
    if any one know where i can get this peice or has one i can buy let me know. asap
    so that what i know it needs i'll need to move farther along with it to know more. the previous owner didnt do most of the work i did so its no surprise that i now have the car and am triing to fix it. and probly sell it. but more on that later
    so the reason i am triing to fix it now is because the car was slated to recieve a b16 from a del sol(my old coupe got it if you might remember)
    but the mount i bought from someone on ht i think didnt work and my friend left and the car stayed. but while in the process of the tear-down of the old engine the interior harness was removed, bad idea second hand but hind sight is 20/20. anyhow thats where it sits now, old engine back in and mostly put back together.
    so now i have and have had this crx for the last year not running. i have been triing to sell it as is but no one seems to interested, i couldnt imagine why.
    so i am thinking about parting it now

so here is a list just to see if anyone might be interested or think that it might not be worthwhile to part

fully adj K&W(i think)
    leather front seats and matching doors
    nice momo wheel and matching knob and e-brake
    euro/jdm rear seats
    euro flat spoiler
    roof spoiler
    busted body kit(not fully busted just a couple of small cracks in the front but i dont like it so its busted) besides it has stock bumpers from my old crx
    its an Si so it has rear brakes
    headers
    aem cai
    exhaust
    and i think thats about it
    here the pics i have of it know and if anyone wants i can try and post more

aimg155.imageshack.us_img155_7917_2001060030qz2.jpg
    aimg155.imageshack.us_img155_2073_2001060029zj2.jpg
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    aimg406.imageshack.us_img406_9281_1001305ej9.jpg
    aimg155.imageshack.us_img155_7917_2001060030qz2.jpg aimg155.imageshack.us_img155_2073_2001060029zj2.jpg aimg406.imageshack.us_img406_9281_1001305ej9.jpg

2. scottsb16crx

scottsb16crx New Member

Start a Conversation
    hey u parting this thing out?

3. heck

heck Banned

Start a Conversation
    so are you having any problem with the engine....is it working properly...