1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: OEM '97 Integra Tail Lights

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by g3teg97, Sep 7, 2006.

1. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    FS: OEM '97 Integra tail lights

Condition: 8.5 / 10 - Left tail light has minor paint scratches that have been there forever and there's also a small minor scratch near the turn signal. You can barely see it in the pics, other than that they're flawless. All bulbs work, no condensation, no cracks of any kind, no haziness, complete foam inserts, nothing wrong with any of the wiring harness.

Both
    [​IMG]

Left
    [​IMG]

Minor paint scratch
    [​IMG]

Minor light scratch
    [​IMG]

Right
    [​IMG]

Back
    [​IMG]

These were taken off my '97 LS when I got my '01 tails and have been sitting in the garage.

PRICE: Asking $80 + Shipping

SHIPPING: Shipping will be at the buyers expense, but I would imagine that UPS ground or FedEx ground would be cheapest. PM me for shipping quotes with zip codes.

PAYMENT: Right now, I only accept money orders because I do not have a PayPal account.

Reason for selling: Going to be buying new springs soon.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or email me at g3teg97@gmail.com.

2. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Need to get rid of these. They're just taking up space.