1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

11/23/08: 5th Annual toys for Tots Car Show / AutoX / HPDE Roval

Discussion in 'Events, Meets, Nightlife etc.' started by socalted, Sep 24, 2008.

1. socalted

socalted New Member

Start a Conversation
    It's that time of year again.... AutoX, HPDE Roval/Track & Car Show at Auto Club Speedway (aka Cali Speedway) to benefit the Toys for Tots Foundation.

[​IMG]

Still looking for some sponsors - and trying to work on a garage battle where vendors sponsor their hottest client rides to rep their shop.

$25/vehicle until Oct 31st, $40 after.
    Discounts for 10+ clubs - see registration for specifics.
    $5/pp spectator (insurance purposes)
    No Charge for parking

Everyone is asked to bring a new unwrapped toy worth at least $10.

AutoX and Track registration is sep., and managed by SpeedVentures.com (cost to be announced).

Register Now: http://www.T4TCarShow.com

Cheers, Ted

2. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    if i was closer i'd do it

however i am participating in the 2008 NW toy run [same idea]

bump for a good cause