1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2.0t

Discussion in 'Racing and Track Battles' started by Vector, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Vector

Vector New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey guys so the other day I was driving around and then I saw an Evo coming down the road. I usually try to slow down and just look at the cars when there is room, and check them out, see what mods they have, etc.

Well, there was an older guy in this silver evo and the Mistu emblem on the back had a biohazard sticker on it which looked pretty wierd, i looked at the guy and he smiled and he started flying, it took jumped. so i started going after it but then we stopped at a red light, he did it again and it was just really cool to see.

not a street battle or race but just another example of what people do when they are in their cars, lol

anyone ever been next to a car in your same class (performance) and they keep pushing ahead of you even whiel you are cruising? lol

2. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    "the guy smiled and he started flying, it took jumped" what kind of language is this? Can you tell us what you meant to say? lol.

3. LudeActs

LudeActs New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ummmm, if you drive a sentra, an Evo is NOT in your class.

4. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    I always try to drive or race other SI's from 02-05. It's fun because ppl are like "WTF?" they never seen so many EP's!

5. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    More specifically, if you have an slushbox 165hp sentra (as opposed the 175 Spec-V with LSD), it's not in your class... or any FWD vehicles' class.

6. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    my car can't keep up with any cars...so i guess i'm in a class of my own...i have had ricers rev at me at random red lights, but i just burn 'em like ghonnorhea:D

7. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    /\ lol sounds like my old 2.3L straight pipe mustang i had. went just as fast 1/4 throttle as it did wide open, just made more noise. :p

8. Vector

Vector New Member

Start a Conversation
    hhaha, yea.

i never said i was racing him, i know an turbo awd vehicle is not in my class. he was just showing off, rofl