1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Months!!!

Discussion in 'JDMChat Announcements and Suggestions' started by Daniel, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    :wave: HI JDMC Members,

Yes it has been 3 months since inception of the JDMChat.com.:rocks: For some reason this site seems like it's been alot longer. We have come a long way since we had 10 members or so as we are now nearing 700. The site is growing, and at a very nice pace if I must say and I really do enjoy visiting and always look forward to signing on. Total joy!

I also hope have everyone has enjoyed the lotteries so far. The prizes will get better as traffic increases as well as the member base. So earn those points and also please help still in spreading the word as we still are a young site.:baby:

(Also any vendors that would like to become a sponsor and/or help with sponsoring prizes for the lottery please contact me. Rates are extremely cost efficient. As this would be a good time to get in as we hope to make the site a household name at least in the JDM industry.):spitdrink:

So members this site was made for everyone, so any ideas to make the site more unique, ideas, things to add etc. Please let us know and perhaps we will implement something. So please share your encouraging comments or suggestions.

Thanks everyone for making the first 3 months a pleasure!

Daniel

2. 2000CivicHatch

2000CivicHatch New Member

Start a Conversation
    WooHooo! JDMChat FTW!

I have a suggestion:
    Members Rides Forum

3. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    woohoo congrats...ive been spreading the word on other forums and on myspace to ppl...

4. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    x2 I would like to see a members rides forum, you know....4 members autos:thumbup:

5. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    The Missing Peice...

Oh`Yea... :spitdrink:

We Do Need a Members Ride Section... :eek:hsnap:

Any More Suggestions???? :)

6. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    three months... that's it?

how time refuses to fly