1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3000GT

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by Chaos Performance, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Chaos Performance

Chaos Performance New Member

Start a Conversation
    well i am looking for a good first car and started looking at the 3000gt i really like the style and look and was wondering if u guys think there is a better car for around 4000 bucks or some options. anything will be appreciated:help:

2. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    3000gt's are nice, but theyre a bit heavy for my tastes (heh, most things are too heavy)

but they deffinately have potential and make good drag cars. iirc their motors are a pain to work on though

3. RSMisfit

RSMisfit New Member

Start a Conversation
    +2 heh
    umm nice car, if you can find a VR4 but dunno how much those go for nowadays

4. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    oh yeah. only buy the VR4. i beat a SL (i think thats the designation) with an Auto 94 Integra LS.... :thumbsdown: those things are sloooooow.

5. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah every model other than the VR-4 is NA, 218-222hp, heavy as fawk, and worst of all: FF. They are nice looking cars tho, my buddy used to have one.