1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

97-ferio in Hawaii

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Anything' started by 97-ferio, May 27, 2007.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    hey jdmc crew, just wanted to say that i am finally here in Hawaii, and it's good to be back home. i got to go visit my son at the cemetary yesterday, and it was nice because the park service guys were setting up the national cemetary for Memorial Day.:D i will post updates to my build thread after my car arrives at the end of next month...i'm in the works on ordering an SiR front lip for the 97 sedan, also i might finally get new rims like i've been saying for the past 5 months now, lmao...gotta wait for this paycheck first tho...then the parts pile will begin...also gonna do some junkyard hunting for parts/rims/motor...i dunno what else, but stay tuned...oh, and panzer, get back to me when you can bro.:woot:

2. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    i wanna go to hawaii! haha can't wait to see progress and all!

3. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey Mark! Congrats on the safe trip home and I know you are enjoying it! I got your pm! Also, I am glad the cemetary looked great for your visit to your son, he deserves it!

Please do keep me updated on that car and how your life is! Say hi to Rona for me!

Chad