1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'98 GSR 'Teg

Discussion in '94-01 Integra' started by aalba86, Dec 9, 2006.

1. aalba86

aalba86 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yup, I'ma be getting one for 4Gs. (is that too much? or just right?) I'm happy to be finaly joining the import tuner family! All I have been driving, is a beat up, hand-me-down 91 firebird... planed to fix that up, but too much engine, tranny, body, just basicly everything had to be replaced. I'd rather put all that money into a honda. well, i'll post up pics soon! and please make sugestsions on what to mod first, and what would be the best aftermarket stuff!

Laterz!:woot:

2. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    best mods to start with depend on what you want, and what the car already has on it. If its stock and has a clean body then i would start with a tune up plugs wires, engine flush and oil change with good syn oil, then the norm intake headers exhaust.
    I would go with comptech for those, like the cold air, and headers
    then maybe greddy or somthing like that for exhaust i would go so something thats not extremly loud because the loud pipes tend to attract the cops and fools that wanna race and they tend to attract the cops also and depending on where you live there are laws that regulate the carb and noise from the exhaust.

3. cabezzzdb8

cabezzzdb8 New Member

Start a Conversation
    4k is a steal, how many miles, make sure timing belt water pump and tensioner has been replaced