1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 Acura Integra Gsr

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by Thrule01, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    99 Acura Integra Gsr

150k Miles. Aem CAI w/ dry flow filter, DC header, greddy sp2 catback exhaust, tokico blues with eibach sport line springs, skunk2 pro + front camber kits and ingalls rear camber kit, riding on 16in rota gt3s (i have a 5th rim but theres a slight bend in it). Oem Amber bumper lights (when i purchased the car had ebay clear ones). Cold a/c and has p/s.

Alpine deck w/ remote, rca input and ipod adapter. Has upgraded speakers and an amp. Would come with an itr shift boot new in pack (not installed). Has a brand new battery (2 months old). New headlight bulbs

$6,500 for it all extras listed below. Or $6,000 with no extras and stock ecu installed

odb2a to odb1 jumper harness and a chipped p72 with a tuned map (installed on car currently), stock odb2a p72 ecu, red striped del sol seats (stock rails on it and comes with another seat of integra rails), and a Competition Clutch Stage 2 bnib.

Changed oil every 3-6k miles with mobile 1 synthetic oil and filter. And i ran ngk copper plugs that i changed every other oil change.

few bad things:
    1) front bumper chipped bad from hwy driving and from tow dolly (was planning on putting a lip over it)
    2) driver side window motor is out (i have replacement in the car for driver and passenger haven't had time to leave it at shop to get fixed)
    3) power antenna is broken (have a replacement just needs to be installed)
    4) Tail lights gaskets are dried out so some moisture gets in ($40 a set and easy to install)
    5) Few small dents/light surface rust right above pass door..nothing major
    6) Needs headlights to be resurfaced ($20 kit from autozone)
    7) Crappy aftermarket deck holder cracked (very normal for integra owners ask around)

If you have any questions just ask i have nothing to hide. And you can ask anyone I papa'd this car. I have owned it for over past 2 1/2 years and it was my daily and only car. Getting my del sol back from body shop soon and I am just looking to keep my bills as low as possible.

Took pics with iphone
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ai184.photobucket.com_albums_x221_thrule01_cfcc01a4.jpg

put in the thread too but linked to you as well

shes dirty tried to clean her up real quick

Bay
    [​IMG]
    ai184.photobucket.com_albums_x221_thrule01_IMG_0866.jpg
    [​IMG]
    ai184.photobucket.com_albums_x221_thrule01_IMG_0864.jpg

Matching Vins on body
    Hood
    [​IMG]
    Fenders
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Driver door
    [​IMG]
    Pass Door
    [​IMG]
    ai184.photobucket.com_albums_x221_thrule01_cfcc01a4.jpg ai184.photobucket.com_albums_x221_thrule01_IMG_0866.jpg ai184.photobucket.com_albums_x221_thrule01_IMG_0864.jpg