1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A wide variety of music

Discussion in 'Music' started by ImprezaSTi452, Aug 15, 2007.

1. ImprezaSTi452

ImprezaSTi452 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Every time I meet someone new, one of the first questions I ask them is 'What type of music do you listen too?' Usually they respond with 'anything' or 'it doesn't matter'. With that, I play something in a different language, something too fast paced, or too hard for them and scare them away. I have yet to meet, or at least hear of someone that listens to such a wide variety of music. To give you an example, I set my iTunes playlist to random and gave you the first 5 songs:

1. Intruder 2 from the Metal Gear Solid soundtrack
    2. Time by Goku feat. B.M.Q.
    3. Machine by Static X
    4. Bomb The Bass by DJ Dean
    5. Angel Attack from the Neon Genesis Evangeleon soundtrack

2. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    Cursive "the recluse"
    Fiona Apple "paper bag"
    Brooklyn Bounce "bass, beats & melody"
    The Format "across the universe"
    Incubus "consequence"

yeah, my music taste is all over as well. i have video game soundtracks (final fantasy 8 piano, mgs2, etc), to trance, rock, hip hop, average rock/indie, classical

i literally listen to everything with very few exceptions. (hardcore metal and country being most of that). i cant stand people playing as fast as they can masking their inability to perform on their instrument. and i just dont like country.... at all.

3. ImprezaSTi452

ImprezaSTi452 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yeah, I forgot about country. That's the only type I can't stand. I can only listen to something like heavy metal if I'm in the mood to. Like if I feel like breaking something...

4. JDaM_Driver

JDaM_Driver New Member

Start a Conversation
    I love country and gospel, lol. Those are the only two genres of music you wont find me listening to. Anything else, if it has a good beat and whatever am in the mood for, i'll listen to it.