1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Air Spencer Entice Marine Squash Air Freshener 11.99 each

Discussion in 'Response Import Auto Fashion www.shopresponse.com' started by Daniel, May 20, 2006.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Just added to our online catalog:

éAir Spencer Entice Marine Squash Air Freshener $11.99 eaché

Brand new, genuine Air Spencer Entice Marine Squash Air Freshener complete in packaging. Produced from the same manufacturer as the infamous CS-X3, the Entice air freshener sports an attractive look with an intense dose of Marine Squash scent! The very unusual and sweet smelling scent will make your car smell as good as it looks! You will love the sweet addictive scent of Marine Squash! Made by Eikosha Japan.

awww.shopresponse.com_air_spencer_entice_marine_squash_air_freshener.jpg
    awww.shopresponse.com_air_spencer_entice_marine_squash_air_freshener.jpg

2. CarbonEG6

CarbonEG6 New Member

Start a Conversation
    You know what, the only reason I have not bought one yet is because the only thing that comes up in my head when I see squash is the vegetable i used to serve the people on the ship when i worked in the caffeteria.

WTF is squash????????????????????????

3. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    same question /\/\/\/\

i've been thinking about getting one [or one of the other air thingies] but for the life of me i can't figure out what squash smells like

4. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Squash is quite common in Japan, it is sometimes known as squash lime soda and has a very distinctive sweet almost bubblegum smell. Once you buy squash I highly doubt you will buy anyother scent, that's why these sell very well. Squash is THE JDM scent of choice!

This is Marine Squash and has a slightly different smell, less sweet and a tad stronger.