1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aloha from hawaii

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Anything' started by 97-ferio, Jan 25, 2007.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    well, i'm writing to you all from beautiful Hawaii (sorry panzer:) ) i'm here to lay my baby son to rest...he passed away before birth early this month, he was stillborn:( ...anyway, i can't believe i'm actually here...it was snowing in north dakota the day before my wife and i left, and now we're in beautiful 73 degree weather w/sunny skies. i'll attempt to take some nice pictures while i'm here, and post 'em up when i can. there's also a few good car shops around here, so i may have to go shopping...well, just thought i'd say hello to everyone:) alohaz jdmchat.com:woot: :woot:

2. deadpirate

deadpirate New Member

Start a Conversation
    oh man...im terribly sorry about the loss

glad your enjoying the hawaii air tho

3. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    having a son, and hearing that really bad news i can honestly say that im writing this with tears in my eyes. im really sorry to hear that. not that we could be much help, but if you need anything, you know. dave:(

4. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    i'm so sorry to hear about your loss, enjoy hawaii and stay positive

5. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    condolences...

hope that you're doing okay

6. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    thanks everyone, i really appreciate it:) my wife and i are doing alright. it's still a bit overwhelming for us at times, but we're both alright. and yes, Hawai'i is very beautiful...definately a break from North Dakota. i wish i had my car here so i could drive, lol. there's so many clean rides here, i forgot what home was like.:) thanks again everyone.

7. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    im sorry to hear about that as well. Hope youre doing well, lets see some Hawaii pics. :)

8. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i'll try and get some pics soon. i haven't gotten a good chance to take some nice ones yet:) but i promise there will be pics...i'm gonna try to take some car pics too...there's a nice 240sx (S14) in the neighborhood where my wife's family lives...i may have to confront the owner and snap some shots. take care everyone, and thanks again so much for all of your condolences. :)

9. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
  10. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    lol!^^ i actually watch dog the bounty hunter all the time too on tv. my wife is trying to set up a time where we can meet with him. their main office is on Oahu in downtown Honolulu. i'll see what we can do...i hope we get to meet him. they also have a store somewhere here on Oahu too. :)

11. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    dude if you do please get me his autograph :D

12. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i will try my hardest. Dog doesn't like to be bothered because they are always busy. i did manage to find their office in downtown honolulu though. gosh, it was just like how it looks on tv...i drove by it like 2 or 3 times, hope they didn't think i was some wierdo stalker person...nah, it prolly happens a lot. i'll see what i can do bro:) oh, and panzer_ko, i picked up a couple squash air fresheners for your car from one of the local car shops. aloha everybody!:rocks: