1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another to wet your palets...

Discussion in 'Racing and Track Battles' started by panzer_ko, Oct 23, 2006.

1. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    This one is from the time I should have went to jail... I was on Broadway once again (it's the only main road in town), and I was sitting next to a black WRX STI. I would never win a race against one of these behemoths, but I wanted a damn benchmark...lol. Keep in mind the speed limit is 30 mph through this one section of town. The light turns green and we fly...He beats the crap outta me of course, but I am satisfied that I had the nutsack to challenge. I get 1/4 down the road and see blue/red spinny lights, and I laugh because the WRX gets pulled over instead of me! My laughing turns to a grimmace after an unmarked white ford explorer pulls up behind me and turn on the red light special... crap. I was observed by an off duty detective, and he called us in... My fine was $500.00 and 15 points on my liscense! I am a cop in the USAF so my knowledge of the law helped bump it down to $75.00 and a 3 point minor violation... still a close call! Watch your surroundings before you race...trust me!

2. DelSlowSI

DelSlowSI New Member

Start a Conversation
    wow now can you explain this whole points thing?

3. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
  4. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    In North Dakota, we run on a points system up to 12 points. 1-2 points for minor infractions, 3-5 points for intermediate, and 6-12 for higher end stuff... Once you accumulate 12 points, you lose your license for 7 days for every 1 point over 12 points. So, I could have gotten 15 points for that one infraction, making me lose my license for 21 days.

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    :roflmao: lucky indeed.

6. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    man you are'nt kidding about watching your surroundings! once i was lined up with one of my friends at a light. he had a Jackson Racing SCed 2000 Si, and i was in my dinky CRX. the sun was setting behind us and i couldnt see the highway patrolman RIGHT BEHIND ME!, but my friend did. i just wanted to see him beat on his car a little (he was OC and didnt EVER race his car) so im revving and revving and watching the light. it turns green and i light my tires up like a crack hoe on a 20 piece! i bet the cop must have laughed a little. before i got to the other side of the intersection he whipped his lights on! i couldnt believe it! lol! i didnt even know he was behind me. he was so shocked that he made me read the definition of a C/I. he let me off with a warning cause he didnt have me on speeding. i was the joke of all my friends for about a week. and they still tease me about it! :)

7. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    :roflmao: funny story dbendel:)

8. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    dude man you did get lucky! any clue on what the other guy ended up gettin? ha its like he gets arrested, his car conviscated and sold, you buy it at the auction, you see him walkin down the sidewalk. you pull up to him in his car and like "well looks like i won after all" :roflmao: good story bendel!

9. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    :roflmao: