1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brake Pads

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tires' started by Nachtmensch, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    As many say, stopping is in the pads.

So to go along with my new slotted rotors, i need some new pads to replace the old ones that arent really brake pads. i've owned axxis pads on my old integra, but i havent tried anything else out personally, so i wouldnt know first hand.

so this question is for you guys who have run a few different brands. what is a good pad for daily street use, yet still track-able? i want little brake dust (white wheels!!!) and i dont want a racing compound that requires me to heat up every morning so my brakes will actually stop me....

im looking at products from Axxis, Hawk, Project Mu, AEM, Endless, and EBC.

thanks,
    -kevin

2. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Start a Conversation
    I hear Hawk are good but make a lot of dust.

And EBC Green Stuff have like no dust. Phunhaus loves them.

3. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    the EBC pads are pretty dang good man. i like 'em...really low on the brake dust, which is great for the wheels...less cleaning:woot:

4. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    im looking into the Project Mu pads. i'll see which is cheaper and go with those :roflmao: