1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*CLUTCHones~Silvia~Buildup~Project~Restore*

Discussion in 'The Garage - Member's Show Off Area' started by CLUTCHONE, Sep 22, 2006.

1. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    wow welcome back i feel a little left out though to be the last to know your back but its good to know that your ok. but i feel your situation with building a bad rep i had started one in colorado but lucky for me i'm in the army and and i had to go to korea for a year, and durring that time i got married and started a family so it kinda grounded me befor i could get into alot of trouble. and to think too that at that time i thought that a year in korea was the worst thing that could happen.

off that note a FAB LS would be the shit, i was thinking about gettin mama a FAB RS300 when we get back to the states from germany and i wish they made stuff for the IS300, i just got one not long ago and cant find a good looking kit for it.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hell ya man :) i thought very hard about getting a Celsior after the sol but i decided to put it off till i figure out what to do about college so i would have money to do it right the first time. gl with getting it man and def post pics when you do :thumbup:

3. deadpirate

deadpirate New Member

Start a Conversation
    dude...welcome back(a little late..yes)

i went on a hunt around riverside looking for you..we had a few address..i guess..one didnt even know who you were..the other was a dark house that i wasent gunna walk up to...damn..that sucks man..sorry about the silvia..glad to have you back

4. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    The Big Dark House...

The Big Dark House w/ the Blue Ram Truck, was Mine... :)

I had to have my Family Rent the Rooms Out to College Kids Just to Pay for all My Toys while I was Locked Up, But I have Sold the House Since Then and Moved to Anaheim.

Thankyou for Looking Out, I think sometimes what if Something would have happened to Me, Who would come and See If Im ok... :(

Its Feels Really Good to Know I Have Real Friends Here that Would...:rocks:

5. deadpirate

deadpirate New Member

Start a Conversation
    holy shit..then i was at the right house hahah

i sat outside for like..15 minutes trying to decide if i should go knock on the door..then i looked at the time..and said..no..i dont feel like getting shot/yelled at/punched

6. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Bump Due to Dream Come True

Here is Pics Of My New Project 1993 LS400

http://jdmchat.com/showthread.php?t=4567