1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

corbeau trs's

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by familycar-GSR, Jun 4, 2007.

1. familycar-GSR

familycar-GSR New Member

Start a Conversation
    a friend of mine sold his boosted hatch and the guy who bought the car wants to sell the corbeau trs's that are in the car for $100. they don't have sliders that will fit my integra and the drivers seat has a tear in the left kidney bolster. the seats are black with the white writing and the green "fig" leaves around the corbeau. should i jump on these seats or wait for a good deal on some new seats???

2. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Its a good deal if you dont mind having a flawed seat and needing to buy brackets but if u get a racing seat youre probably gonna have to buy brackets anyways...

3. familycar-GSR

familycar-GSR New Member

Start a Conversation
    bought em and ordered brackets, seats also had a warranty so my friend is gona send the ripped seat in and get it reuphostered by corbeau for 50 bucks under warranty, so 100 for the seats, 50 for the reupholstery, and 150 for the brackets, 300 for a set of really nice seats isn't too bad. i'll post pics when they are installed.