1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruise Control Kill

Discussion in 'Racing and Track Battles' started by panzer_ko, Nov 13, 2006.

1. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    I was driving down route 83 the other day and a hot pink (paint was like Krylon) EK hatch with cruddy wheels and rims pulls up to me at the light near the bypass junction before the highway. Let me also state for the record that two dudes were driving it and it had a fart can on the back. While the light was red, I was bumping to my Head Banger's Ball, had the heat running, just waiting for the light to turn green. The dudes kept revving thier car up and I just sat there smirking a bit...I had a fun surprise only I would get to relish in... The light turns green and they are flooring the crap outta the pinky mobile. They finally get going and hit, oh say 30 mph and I laugh to myself and slap the cruise control button and hold down the ACCEL button on my steering wheel. They are still whining away, two cars ahead of me. I get to 50 mph and start to pass them, then 60 mph, then 70 mph (speed limit) and I hit SET. They finally fly by me at 100+ or something like they actually beat me... I just laughed, because they just got Cruise Slapped! In a 1/4 mile run, that would have been considered a win. If I was really trying, a slaughter.

2. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    That is freaking hilarious:thumbup:

3. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    LOL smoked my cruise control!!!!!.....wow and they prolly thought they won too lol....stupid ppl in a pink EK...

4. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    the best wins are when only you know!!!

5. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    lol that was fun to read. good cruizekill!