1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTR Steering wheel and cluster

Discussion in '96-00 Civic' started by vtiek4, Oct 4, 2006.

1. vtiek4

vtiek4 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi
    Does anyone know where i can get the ctr steering wheel and gauge cluster for a really good price? Besides ebay...I know some stores have them but they are overpriced....thanks
    david

2. 2000CivicHatch

2000CivicHatch New Member

Start a Conversation
    ...if you're looking to go cheap, buy replicas. I'm not trying to be a dick, but it's a lesson i've learned. Just remember that you get what you pay for. However, look on the Honda-Tech classifieds. You have a good chance of getting lucky.

3. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    well, for the CTR guage cluster, get in touch with Daniel as he may stock them in his store. and that store is Response Import Auto Fashion...you can also check out ICB Motorsport; Inline Four; password:JDM; A&J Racing; there's a buttload of shops online...as far as the EK CTR steering wheels go..haven't seen too many of those online as of late...i have been seeing a lot of the DC ITR steering wheels tho, especially on eBay. I don't know how i do it, but i always come across a bunch of good OEM Honda Japan parts on eBay for decent prices. you've just gotta keep searching, and be patient. that's what i do most of the time...my spare room is starting to get full of car parts now.:D there's a lot of good OEM JDM Honda stuff on eBay still, the hard part is just finding it. if you don't know how to differentiate between what's real and what's not, it just makes things worse, so if you have any other questions feel free to ask us here.=) good luck.

4. 93DA

93DA New Member

Start a Conversation
    inline four.com
    passwordjdm.com gets the clusters alot but the wheels are hard to find try like i said inlinefour.com or jdmland.com maybe

5. vtiek4

vtiek4 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks for the replies and the help...i dont wanna go cheap...it is just some stores just sell them way too high
    I will keep looking...have some time till i go to NY in December to visit my sister and bring them back to Peru....i dont know if customs will allow me to bring the st. wheel because of the airbag anyways

Daniel: do you have any of the items i am looking for?
    thanks