DCfive Squad Meet! Dec 16th @ The Marina Pacifica!

Discussion in 'Events, Meets, Nightlife etc.' started by Spankdatmunky, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Spankdatmunky

Spankdatmunky New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yo wussup! Doin nuthin on Dec 16th? Wanna come chill with the DCfive Squad at the Marina Pacifica in Seal Beach (BTW this is located in Long Beach) ha ha ha. Come join us and meet some cool people, I am having this meet so I can make more friends who I can get to know and B.S. with. We are starting the meet around 1:00-2:00 pm and will be doing a caravan to the Long Beach Town Center in Hawaiian Gardens so if ya'll ain't busy and wanna come by come say hi. I will be there shakin everyone's hands, and greetin everyone. There are ground rules to be followed though because this is a rich neighborhood and I don't want them callin the cops on us because we look like we gonna start something ha ha ha, yeah but anyways come by with your clean car because we will be taking pictures and you know you don't wanna be posted up lookin a bit dirty so yeah again if ya'll ain't doin nuthin come by and chill. Do some shoppin while you at it.