1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

----->Del Sol SiR EG2 -Lower Bumper Fog Lights & More<----RARE!!!

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by jappychan, Dec 7, 2008.

1. jappychan

jappychan New Member

Start a Conversation
    My Personal For Sale List. I am not a store or company. I purchased these items from overseas EDM and JDM sellers. For Pictures of these items go to http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/948880047.html

~SiR JDM DEL SOL Stanley Lower Bumper Fog Lights **RARE** -$450

__________________________________________________ __________________________

~JDM Honda OEM Power Bumper/Parking Pole. It is in Good condition and 100% working condition. The Pole moves up and down smoothly and lights works as well. - $250

~JDM HONDA BUMPER/PARKING POLE SWITCH - $45

~JDM Honda Del Sol Inner Door Handles Map Reading Lights SiR (right and left door handle/lock rods/actuators are included. The JDM wire door actuators as they kink around the map lights) - $200

~JDM Trans Top Switch -$120

~JDM Rear Plate Panel with Fog Light -$250

~JDM Rear Plate Fillers and lights -$200

~JDM Rear Tail Lights -$200

~JDM Stanley Side Markers with templates -$60

~I Heart My Honda Decals Stickers - $5

~Del Sol Instrument Panel/Cluster with Blue Injen Carbon Inserts Complete -$50

~All items are OBO.

jappyricer@hotmail.com or electronics_today@yahoo.com or 858-829-9463<p>

2. jappychan

jappychan New Member

Start a Conversation
    Instrument Cluster is SOLD