1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

diablo2: lod

Discussion in 'Video Game Junkies' started by minjae, May 21, 2006.

1. minjae

minjae New Member

Start a Conversation
    anyone play this game? freakin addicting..but just holler id's minjae

2. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Start a Conversation
    Damn, old game... But a good one.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ya i loved that game. Been years since i played it and even longer since Diablo 1. Thinking of installing D2 again if i can find all of the cds.

Ive been addicted to http://www.runescape.com a free game but very open-ended. No set story path or characters. Wana be a mage? buy a robe set and build up magic skill. Tired of that? buy up some armor and become a knight. Lut Gholein1 is my character name on there if anyone plays it. Seen as many as 2000 people in the same server with no lag. Graphics are basic but hey its free.

4. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    i used to play this game like 15 hours a day...and if i wasnt home i was bot-ing...i have 2 copies of d2 and 2 copies of LOD....lol i still do have them infact...just lost all of my keys for maphack and bot

5. minjae

minjae New Member

Start a Conversation
    hahaha that sucks man..i bought diablo AGAIN like couple months ago..other cd key got banned or watever for hacked items..how was i supposed to kno they were hacked items?!?! heh :slap: