1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**Digital Horizons ~October 2006 Feature**

Discussion in 'Photography & Photoshop' started by CLUTCHONE, Oct 7, 2006.

1. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Darryl Lamano
    2000 Honda Civic Si

~Please Click Pic Below~
    [​IMG]

What if you did know what was inside all of the boxes? Would it still be as fun? Of course it would, because then your life’s mission would be to find those boxes that you wanted, and avoid those that you didn’t. The pursuit of what you want tends to be a lot more fun than sitting around figuring out what you wanted. To go out and actively search for the box that holds all of the “chocolates” that you want is what makes it fun. Everyone wants it, but only a few can actually find and have it. It’s not what’s inside the box, it’s if you can actually get it that matters.

[​IMG]

Darryl spent quite a bit of time searching for the right box of chocolates. He knew exactly what was inside, and looked around for the right boxes at the right prices until he came across everything that he wanted. See, Darryl’s boxes didn’t hold chocolates at all... inside was piece after piece of rare and beautifully made Mugen parts. Now, Darryl is quick to admit that he is not a Mugen whore, just one who likes the styling and the way they look and fit on the car. People notice that it’s missing this Mugen part or that, but the intention was never to build a “Mugen car.” Darryl started with an idea of how he wanted his car to look and perform, and set out finding the parts that achieving that goal would require.

~Please Click the Pic Below for Full Article~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Awesome photography!

3. Jdmike

Jdmike New Member

Start a Conversation
    Sick ass pics as always bro....mass props to you and DatEM1...enjoyed the write up as well...can't wait till next month

4. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Start a Conversation
    I love Bubba Gumps!

Oh yeah. Pics also make me want to get a fresh paint job and some new parts, haha

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah, bubba gumps is pretty good. the car is nice as hell. i like how he kept the regular valve cover on there instead of being a full-on Mugen Whore:) very nice:thumbup:

6. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Sick shots, and sick whip, but I know there was more than 4 pictures! Please share them! Anyways in case I didnt make myself clear that EM1 is nasty. Good work!

7. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    /\ there are, click the 1st or 3rd pic for more.

great lookin car, I love it! wouldnt mind havin that one myself!

8. digitalHorizon

digitalHorizon New Member

Start a Conversation
    I really appreciate you putting these up for me, thanks.

Darryl is one of my good friends, so it makes doing these that much more fun. Perfect location for this shoot, one of my favorites for sure. November feature is 85% finished so look for that in the next couple of weeks.

9. EJ1 Freak

EJ1 Freak New Member

Start a Conversation
    I've seen those pics before but I never get tired of looking at them! Great photgrapher as well as an amazing car! :woot:

10. digitalHorizon

digitalHorizon New Member

Start a Conversation
    He came over last night in his daily car and let me say when ITS done it'll be awesome... it looks pretty damn good as it sits now.

If only he didn't laugh at me when I destroyed my little finger on the floor jack... :(

11. EJ1 Freak

EJ1 Freak New Member

Start a Conversation
  12. 93DA

93DA New Member

Start a Conversation
    I Might Cry A Little Thes Sooo Beautiful