1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dyno Tickets

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by SiR, May 12, 2006.

1. SiR

SiR New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey i was just curious if any of you have had you car dyno'd and maybe if you have a Ticket or Slip from what your results were?
    Also maybe where some good places to go to get your car dyno'd.

2. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    i get mine dyno'ed for free at school... cept i never print the results cause the printer sucks balls :ermm:

3. BoostSpyke

BoostSpyke New Member

Start a Conversation
    /\ YOU SUCK BALLS, PETER!!!!

I went to a dyno comp day at Mainstream Performance in Atlanta. It was a fun event, but everyone said the dyno was reading low. a turboed Tegra that makes 576whp (I know this number is real. I've seen this car on another dyno), and it only made 535 that day. The shop's demo car is a fully built, turboed S2K that has made 650+whp on that exact same dyno before, but it only made 623 that day, and the owner was pissed, but he couldn't restart the dyno, because that would make all the previous dyno pulls invalid.

anyways, here's mine. not too proud of it, but it did see the dyno.

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_scan.jpg
    ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_scan.jpg

4. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    How much do they charge at Mainstream. Its not that far of a drive for me. Has anyone had any experiences with Walker Dyno Tune?

5. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    i need to head to the dyno before i do any motor work. id like to get a baseline :)

6. BoostSpyke

BoostSpyke New Member

Start a Conversation
    it was a dyno comp day. In short, over 50 people get dynoed in 8 hours. You roll up, make 3 runs, get your sheet, and get off. It's more a matter of showing what you got, than making your car run better. It only cost me $60 w/ wideband sniffer. I recommend a dyno tuning session, if you want to make yourself feel better about your car, and I recommend BattleGround Performance, if you want the best tuning around the South.

7. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    ill have to keep that in mind for when i swap engines and turbo the car...