1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edm Dc2 Gauge Cluster ! Really Rare! Also I Have The Connectors Necessary To Swap It

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by renatooo82, Oct 9, 2006.

1. renatooo82

renatooo82 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi guys

I'm selling an Integra type r gauge cluster taken from a 2000 european integra type r. The car was modified to race into italian group N. The car was only 18000 kms old when prepared, so the gauge cluster was removed and put into a box. It's perfect conditions.

The EDM gauge cluster is a mix between the JDM cluster and the mugen one: it has the JDM look (carbon fiber bezel), but speed arrives to 260 km/h, exactly like the mugen one. It lights up amber.

The cluster is plug and play on USDM integras (I sold 7 or 8 clusters on ebay to american people, noone had problems to install). If you want you can swap it into your civic eg or ek, using the connectors I'm selling too. You have to modify the harness (one friend of mine made it on its 92 civic (he made a list of wires), and I'm going to swap one EDM ITR cluster into mine).

I'm selling it on ebay. If you want you can buy it here, and I will close the auction on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWDVW

Price for the cluster + fast shipping (3/5 days) to everywhere in the USA, trackable by italian postal service is 380 $

If you want the connectors to swap it into the civic, please add 30 $ (so total 410 $)

Payment by paypal or bank wire transfer (whatever you prefer).

Please take a look to my feedbacks on ebay, to see that I'm serious.

Please contact me only by email, not pm: renatooo82@gmail.com

Thank you very much

bye

Renato

PLEASE BUMP ! :)

[​IMG]
    aimg174.imageshack.us_img174_6757_dvc01007fg0.jpg
    [​IMG]
    aimg174.imageshack.us_img174_6757_dvc01007fg0.jpg

2. renatooo82

renatooo82 New Member

Start a Conversation