1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EK HATCH for sale - FL

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by i<3myEK, Dec 13, 2007.

1. i<3myEK

i<3myEK New Member

Start a Conversation
    $9,500 Or Best Offer *I am moving out of the state and need to sell and or part out hatchback, Acura ITR gun metal 5 lug suspension with good tires plus 5 lug SPARE, Rays Red Wheel locks, brembo drilled rotors, and ebc green stuff brake pads, with H&R Springs and KYB Shocks, Skunk 2 front Camber kit, Ingalls rear Camber Kit, Candy RED 96 EK CLEAN TITTLE, manual, a/c, with 00 SI Front (yellow JDM style fogs with PIAA bulbs) 8000k HIDs, power windows and door locks, ac, clifford alarm w black jack and ravelco plug security system, brand new honda battery, type r front seats, wrapped (in tweet) back seats with red stitching, JDM (amber) side markers, dc sports rear tie bar and front sway bar,S2000 steering wheel, 4 months old Apexi N1 full cat-cback exhaust with 2.5" True2Form resonated test pipe, airbag tray, jdm side coin pocket, apexi neo installed but still wrapped in bag not 1 scratch perfect condition, JVC's KD-AVX11 DVD receiver w/ 2.7" color screen, JDM sun visors, red stitching shift boot, and 1998 JDM TYPE R FULL SWAP (kevlar spark plug cover, wiseco pistons, eagle rods, act flywheel) look at pictures, make offers and ask questions....

FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT MY HATCH YOU CAN EITHER CALL OR TEXT ME AT 954.214.1111 - MARIANA

2. ONEateEessex

ONEateEessex New Member

Start a Conversation
    sorry but you'll have better luck selling with pics. also what engine is in it, how miles are on it both the engine and the car, what year is the car, and pics of all of the stuff you have listed.

3. i<3myEK

i<3myEK New Member

Start a Conversation
  4. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Good Luck...

I Fixed those Pics for you Good Luck with the Sale... :woot: