1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EK4 Navigation system complete with tape deck, media box AND all wiring...

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by yesSIR, Apr 8, 2008.

1. yesSIR

yesSIR New Member

Start a Conversation
    Here i have the naviation unit, tape deck, media box and the wiring connecting the three out of a 96-98 EK4 in japan. i had this in my car for about a month but pulled it in favor of the 99-00 si climate control with the flip down navigation screen...which is for sale in another thread...i change my interior alot...installation is fairly simple, your factory harness plugs directly into the tape deck which runs the navi unit. all you'll do is tap three wires (power, ground and constant) that come from the back of the navi unit into your factory radio harness with t taps and you're powered up and ready to jam. here are some pics of everything laid out

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here it is in the whip...

[​IMG]
    ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture065_1.jpg
    ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture077.jpg

the climate control settings display on the screen...

ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture078_1.jpg
    ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture099.jpg
    ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture111.jpg
    ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture114.jpg
    just some random shots with my old camera...

asking 750 for everything

hit me up...og_eg_rip@yahoo.com

located in kansas
    ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture065_1.jpg ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture077.jpg ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture078_1.jpg ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture099.jpg ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture111.jpg ai84.photobucket.com_albums_k24_sa_im_ne_Picture114.jpg