1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Extra Money~ Side Jobs***

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Anything' started by CLUTCHONE, Aug 4, 2006.

1. digitalHorizon

digitalHorizon New Member

Start a Conversation
    I make fighter jets kill brown people.

I also take useless and substandard pictures and sell them to magazines.

... and sometimes, I wear stretchy pants. It's for fun.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    i work for toyota because its the dealership that turns the most hours in my town + everyone here drives one so sideline work is always available. i work 55hrs per week mon through sat when im not in college. its not a bad place to work its just that what was my hobby is now my job :( :woot:

3. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    this just in!!! well i work for toyota as an installer... i do spoilers, radios, bumper protectors, and alarms... as of monday i will be a trainer!!! this means i no longer have to install on cars, i just walk around the shop and say, "looks good," or, "you need to do it this way." and i get a raise!!! i'll go from 14.50 per hour to 18.30 per hour!!!

4. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    When I'm home I am a host at the local Applebees making $4.35 but with tip shares its more like $11 which is alright when you work 25-35 hours a week. I should get a job here at school (University of Mary Washington- Fredericksburg, VA) so I can save the money in my bank account and use the money I make here for the vodka and $1 cigars I buy haha.